It's Not Complicated. It's Sympal.

The SymTray System

Is SymTray right for you?

Take Our Quiz to Find Out!

How It Works

Step #1

Want a better profile and straight teeth? Download our app SymTrak and do a smile and facial analysis. With the app, you can find an orthodontist or dentist near you and ask about SymTray.

Step #2

Your orthodontist or dentist would take x-rays, photos, and impressions or scans of your teeth, ask you questions pertaining to your teeth and send us your information so we can process your data and customize a set of clear aligners just for you.

Step #3

Your aligners will be delivered and we even have an app for you to track your progress, cutting down your dental visits to save you time. A win-win deal.

We are "The New Braces"

The most comprehensive clear aligner system...ever.

Did you know right now clear aligners only occupy 11% of the orthodontic market? Braces occupy the other 89%. Why? The clear aligners right now can only cover mild to moderate cases. We aim to cover ALL cases.

Orthodontics is more than just straight teeth.

Straight teeth is easy. Just ask all the other clear aligners out there. We are airway focused and want you to have a better face structure as well. Your teeth will not only be straight, your facial profile will be prettier too. We work with dental professionals to create a personalized plan just for you.

Learn the Science Behind Our Innovative System

Learn more here

When your treatment is done, we will give you a set of lifetime warranty retainers.

Don't forget to share our art - aka. your teeth - to the world at: #sympalsmile

Refer a friend and get a surprise gift from us!

We care about the environment - Recycle your clear aligners back to us and we'll even pay for it. Together, let's be responsible for the waste we produce.

Interested in SymTray?

Sign up and join the waitlist!